Nemesis Service Suite Beta
Nokia Sofware Updater
CA-51 or DKU2 cable
1. Download NNS (Nemesis Service Suite Beta) from this websites http://www.b-phreaks .co.uk/files/NSS/NSS 103814.zip
2. Install the NSS to your computer. During installation, you would be prompt appear to choose the service which you want to used. In this case, choose Virtual USB Devices
3. Download the Nokia Sofware Updater from the Nokia Official Websites-http://www. nokia.co.uk/get-supp ort-and-software/dow nload-software/devic e-software-update. Nokia Software Updater Choose your model of course N70.Symbian and Java phone tips and tricks, free MMS, free GPRS, and more cell phone stuffs HERE
4. After finishing the download, install the Updater as well. Connect your phone to your PC. In this case makes sure you had your PC-Suite installed. Makes sure your cable connection is stable and don’t touch your cable anymore unless instructed. Cable that you can use are : CA-51 which originally bundled in N70 package, or you DKU2 which tend to be more stable.
5. After your phone is connected to your pc, starts the NSS. You can see theres a discovery icon at right top corner there. Click it to let NSS detect device information. After those information generated, click on phone info (which is the second icon from left). Key in the product code and check the enable checkbox. The product key varies depends on what kind of firmware you wish to update.
6. After entered your product code, click write and wait it updates complete, then click on read button to verify your product code again. ( 0547100 code example) Some people having problem to verify the product code by click on the read button. Don’t worry, you can verify it by click on the FLASH button, then click on the scan button at the very next tab. It can reveal your new product code too.
7. Follow the instructions given inside the NSU closely and do not touch the cable until whole update process is completed. After finishing the update, your phone now is N70 with UMTS. You would notice theres three options for network selection which is the Dual, GSM, and the newly added UMTS.