Top 5 Best Tools For Checking Keyword Rankings in Google
Just the way, website rankings can be very crucial to understand the development of a website, in the same manner, keyword ranking is equally important to analyze a website’s performance.
A website owner may spend a lot amount of time deciding on the keyword that is to be used for great traffic but to analyze those keywords; their performance is to be determined. Keeping a track of the performance of various keywords is very necessary if you want to grow your website in the right direction and at a faster pace.
Benefits of determining Keyword Rankings:
- Helps in boosting up the traffic to your website.
- Boosts the revenue generation of monetized websites.
- Hassle free determination of opponents.
- Determination of the keywords which bring the most amount of traffic.
The Best 5 tools For Check your Keyword Ranking in Google Are As Follows:
Google Rank Checker.
Google Rank Checker is yet another amazing free keyword rank checker with an additional benefit of it being absolutely free of cost.
It is more amazing as it lets you check the keyword ranking within the search engine. On the top of all the benefits, there is yet another one which is the ease of operation.
All that needs to be done is that in Google Search, type the keyword in the box along with the URL or the domain name of the website.
Search engines like Google play a vital role in our online presence. Search engine keyword rankings are important since searching and finding information on the Internet is an integral part of everyone’s life. People use search engines for everything today. Regardless of what the competition holds it is important to have a very strong presence in search engines. Facebook, Amazon and other giants give tough competition to Google but they serve a different motive compared to Google. Whether it is local search rankings or nationwide being on top of Google rankings can make huge difference to your online Business.
Ahrefs is one of the best SEO tools to analyze keywords, understand competition along with the backlinks. This SEO tool is considered the best for examining website content and backlinks searching.
But it turns out to be a decent keyword rank checking tool too! At one factor, it tops the Moz Rank Tracker which is the fact that it makes automatic and regular recognition of those keyword which a website or a blog ranks for on the basis of your region.
And a major drawback of Ahrefs is that, it is quite costly to use. There are other Keyword Rank Checkers which are there for free of cost, but Ahrefs costs you quite an amount which brings it down to 5th.
Moz Rank Checker.
More Publications You Missed!
Moz is especially famous among bloggers. It does not just has a keyword rank checker, but has many other amazing SEO tools which help the bloggers get more traffic.
For keyword rank checking, MOZ has a Moz Rank Tracker which greatly helps in keeping a track of the keywords. The reason why Moz Rank Trackers gets a plus point is that it provides the latest rankings by fetching the most recently updated information on various search engines.
The best of Moz Rank Tracker is that unlike any other keyword rank checking website, Moz provides you the ranks of those keywords which you target every time the rank goes high or low through an email.
SEMrush doubtlessly bags the very first position when Google Keyword Rankings are considered. It is a great website which helps you determine quite accurate results.
No matter whichever social platform is used, SEMrush works for all. It not only helps in finding the ranking of the keywords, but also is a great tool to find out what are the best keywords which you must use for your website or blog.
Along with that, SEMrush can be used to analyze your competition in the market. You can do this by finding out the keywords that are used by your competitors.
All the keywords that the audience is using to find out websites that belong to your niche or category – you get to know them all and which is very important as it helps in brining a lot of traffic.
All in all, SEMrush is basically an ‘all-in-one’ SEO tool. It is the ideal most websites for any online business which focuses on Search Engine Optimization.
Moonsy is yet another free tool to use for SEO especially keyword rank checking. The best part of Moonsy is that the results are reliable, that is, they are quite accurate out of all the other keyword rank checkers.
In addition to that, it lets you analyze the keywords being used by the competitors. The Moonsy rank checking tool also helps you in comparing the keyword for various websites or domain names along with yours.
It makes you aware as to how a particular keyword is working for you and how is it working for your competitor. But there may be so many competitors out there in the market and to check keywords for each of these competitors can be tedious and time taking.
Benefits of checking keyword rankings regularly:
- Monitoring your search engine presence everyday helps you build a great strategy for future improvement in search positioning
- Maintaining and targeting certain set of keywords help you stay focused.
- Targeting a big set of keywords is important to diversify your rankings. It is important to monitor most of the keywords to make sure you are making good progress.
- Checking keyword rankings on a regular basis will help you choose the right contents and right keywords to target. You can monitor your user behavior using tools like Google analytics and statcounter and understand what they search and how they reach your website. Certain keywords convert much better than other keywords. Targeted long tail keywords are much better than generic competitive short keywords. Keyword position checker helps you target the right keywords.
- Getting to the top of search engines is one thing, consolidation your position is different. You might have great search engine rankings but how will you know where you are ranking on a regular basis? You need a free keyword position tracker tool to know you are staying in the same position.
- Search engine optimization ( SEO ) is nothing without keyword rankings. You need a great tool to use regularly for reporting or monitoring purposes.
- Feeding the search engines the right stuff what they want can be achieved by tracking your keywords regularly. When you know what keywords you are ranking and which website pages rank you will know how to better improve those pages for search engines.
- Higher ranking means higher website traffic in turn better Business.
- Search engine algorithmic changes happen all the time. Though it is not important to concentrate on algorithmic changes if you have a great site it is important we monitor our presence in search engines. Wild changes in search engines can happen when there are major updates. For example Panda update and Penguin update shifted the way they whole SEO industry works. Only way to know this is to check your Google keyword rankings regularly.
- Search engine traffic is very cost effective but hugely successful. When you monitor your keyword ranking I am sure you will have a great strategy and goals for your users.