Durability, reliability and efficiency are just the beginning. HP Elite series PCs are desktops, workstations and notebooks that are built to perform under nearly any condition. Here’s how:
- Rigorous testing: Elite notebook PCs are subjected to 115,000 hours of Total Test Processes that include multiple drops, dust blasts, high and low temperature tests, and vibration testing to ensure their durability.
- Lightning speed: Second- and third-generation Intel® Core™ i7 dual-and quad-core processors  come standard in many Elite products, which means high-speed performance.
- Military approval: HP EliteBooks have received pass ratings for seven U.S. military standards criteria.
- Long(er) lasting: A properly configured HP EliteBook 8460p with HP Ultra Extended Life Notebook Battery can be configured for up to 32 hours of battery life, so you don’t have to worry about running out of juice when you’re on a roll.
- Tough exterior: The outer layer of EliteBooks is made of bead-blasted aluminium, bonded with a magnesium inner shell, so it can handle the rigors of business.
- Easy upgrades: Conveniently maintain, upgrade and repair your HP Elite Desktop PCs tool-free, using the color-coded built-in latch.
- Colorful collaboration: Certain Elite products come equipped with HD webcams, [3, 4] as well as microphones and speakers.
- Premium service: Rapid response customer support means you’ve got someone to help you 24/7.
- Cloud connectivity: Box, which is a cloud content-management and collaboration platform, comes with HP Compaq 8200 Elite PCs, with unlimited storage for one year. 
- Individual attention: A great perk of owning an Elite notebook, workstation or desktop is that customers are now assigned their own tech support person to help them throughout the life of their product.
With the HP Elite series, you’ll always get the best when it comes to hardware, software, security and support.