Download WordPress Themes and plugins.
More Publications You Missed!
Free Download Nulled WordPress Themes and plugins.
HOW TO UNBRICK/FLASH MediaTek (MTK) DEVICES
Hello, I will be showing you how to flash or unbrick dead MediaTek (MTK) devices like Tecno, Gionee, infinix, THL etc. using SP Flash Tools. Just follow the steps below carefully and your phone will come back to life…..
See video tutorial from:
- Download an install android adb drivers from here.
- Download SP flash tool (latest version is preferable) from here.
- Download the stock rom of the device you want to unbrick or flash. Get stock roms from here.
- Extract SP Flash Tool and launch.
- Now click scatter-loading button so that flash process can begin.
- Please make sure you untick DSP_BL if found on the list shown in SP Flash Tools
- Now click download button.
- Power off the device and remove battery (if battery is built in don’t worry just continue ).
- Connect the device to the computer with USB and wait for SP Flash Tool to detect it. or
- Hold volume down or volume up button and connect the device for easy detection.
- Once phone is detected a red line will at the bottom follow by a yellow line.
- When flashing is completed, a green tick is shown on the screen. Older versions will show a green circle.
- Reboot device…
- If your device boot loops after flashing, do a factory reset.
- Enter into recovery by holding volume down and power button.
- Scroll down the chinese menu and tap emmc to do a factory reset
- If you don’t like chinese, enter into recovery by holding volume up and power button.
- When you see the android man press volume up an power button again to see menu list.
- Select factory reset..
- Reboot device
SHARE TO YOUR FRIENDS…
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Download WordPress Themes Nulled and plugins.