How to Enable or Setup “HTTPS” on BLOGSPOT domain Blogs
WHAT IS HTTPS?
The Advantages of Using HTTPS over HTTP in Your blogspot Blog
- HTTPS will make sure that all your visitors have opened the correct website and are not been redirected to some malicious site
- HTTPS will also help in detecting any unusual activity on your blog, if an attacker tries to modify any data that is sent from Blogger to the Visitor.
- HTTPS adds an additional security measures that will toughen to listen to your visitors’ conversations or track their activities or steal any of their information from the blog.
How to enable https in your Blogspot Blog
- Now the first thing to do here is to login to our Blogger homepage @ https://www.blogger.com
- Look down at some series of Blogs owned by You; Click and select your Blog, then click on Settings» Basic
- Now take a look and see https Option below your screen or settings page in Basic, Under https settings go for https availability and select Yes.
BLOGSPOT HTTPS AVAILABILITY SETTING
ISSUES WITH SWITCHING TO HTTPS IN YOUR BLOG
Once enabled, your blog will become accessible over both HTTP and HTTPS connections. Blogspot authors should be aware that if they choose to encrypt at this time, some of the current functionality of their blog may not work over HTTPS. This can be a result of template, gadgets, and blog post content, and is often caused by mixed content errors, some of which may be fixable by the author themselves .