How to Enable comment box, in blogger
1. Login to your Blogger Dash board
2. The hint on Settings
3. Scroll down to Posts and Comments
4. Now Apply all this settings, i will now list down for you, with the answer…
a) Comment Location ?: Select Embedded
b) Who can comment? Tick Anyone
c) Comment Moderation ? This is optional, but you can choose Always If you always comes online to your blog. Or you can choose Sometimes If you comes online, something like twice or once a day. or you can choose Never That means, you don’t want to protect your blog from spammers.
d) Show word verification? Just select Yes
e) Show Backlinks? Select Show
Comment Form Message: Copy and paste this write up to it.
<strong>Be the first to comment!</strong>
Don't just read and walk away, Your Feedback Is Always Appreciated. I will try to reply to your queries as soon as time allows.
1. If your question is unrelated to this article, please use our Facebook Page.
2. Please always make use of your name in the comment box instead of anonymous so that i can respond to you through your name and don't make use of Names such as "Admin" or "ADMIN" if you want your Comment to be published.
3. Please do not spam, spam comments will be deleted immediately upon my review.
Noble J Ozogbuda
<a href='http://www.naijaexploits.blogspot.com'>Back To Home</a>
5. Just look up in your browser and see Save, click on it.
You are done, just go on and enjoy commenting on blogger.
Link us back…. <a href=’http://www.naijaexploits.blogspot.com’>ICT WORLD</a>