How to Download Apps from Google Play Store Direct to your computer or PC Without a Mobile Device
Google Play, originally the Android Market, is a digital distribution platform operated by Google. It serves as the official app store for the Android operating system, allowing users to browse and download applications developed with the Android SDK and published through Google. Google Play also serves as a digital media store, offering music, magazines, books, movies, and television programs. It previously offered Google hardware devices for purchase until the introduction of a separate online hardware retailer, Google Store, on March 11, 2015.
Applications are available through Google Play either free of charge or at a cost. They can be downloaded directly to an Android or Google TV device through the Play Store mobile app, or by deploying the application to a device from the Google Play website. Many applications can be targeted to specific users based on a particular hardware attribute of their device, such as a motion sensor (for motion-dependent games) or a front-facing camera (for online video calling).
Google Play was launched on March 6, 2012, with the merger of Android Market, Google Music, and Google eBookstore, marking a shift in Google’s digital distribution strategy. The services operating under the Google Play banner are: Google Play Music, Google Play Books, Google Play Newsstand, Google Play Movies & TV, and Google Play Games. The Google Play store has reached over 1.43 million apps published and over 50 billion downloads
FEATURES OF GOOGLE PLAY STORE
1. It reduces virus from attacking your device
2. It makes apps downloads very easy to save to your Android devices
3. It gives you latest updates to your downloaded apps
DOWNLOPADING APPS FROM GOOGPLE PLAY STORE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR PC WITHOUT A DEVICE
For long now I have been looking for this means, on to download apps from play store to my computer, but I can’t due to the security being put by Google to allow downloads from mobile phones only, so I became so worried at all, thinking and researching with my Computer every day, but no answer, till the day I tried a trick and it works for, so I said within myself I need to share this ideas I got from my researching.
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD APPS FROM GOOGLE PLAY STORE WITH YOUR COMPUTER:
1. Open Google Play Store Web page with the provided Link here, just a click and you are there. GOOGLE PLAY STORE
2. Use the Search box to search for the app you wants to download.
3. Type in the app you wants to download to the box show in the picture, for Example I want to download “Google Now Launcher” after inputting the name of the app in the search box, the app appears for you to click on it.
4. After opening the app webpage from your searched result, you click on it and copy the app ID for further use.
5. Now open a new tab from your internet browser and open this web address or click on it APK Downloader
6. Paste the Google Now Launcher App ID, you copied to the APK Downloader Search Box and Click on “Generate Download Link” then the download link to that file will appear in a seconds for you to download.
7. After Generating the download link, then you click on below button “Click here to download com.google.android.launcher Now” then your download begins in a short time.
This is the End of the Article, just push the save button to your Memory Card or your Computer Hard Drive Disk and send to your phone later, for use.
Share this post to your friends on your social media networks, like Facebook, Twiiter, Google Plus for the Edification of your friends ICT Knowledge. Enjoy and return back for more interesting Publications are coming.