For Seniors:How to Find a Missing iPad Phone
Before you lose your iPad however, you must set up MobileMe on you iPad and turn on its FindMyiPad feature. After that, if you misplace your iPad, you can use FindMyiPad to pinpoint its location on a map. You can make the iPad display a message or play a sound so you can locate it. You can also lock the iPad or wipe its data to protect your information.
1. Tap the Settings icon on the Home screen.
2. Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars and then tap Add Account
Various account types you can add are listed.
3. Tap MobileMe.
4. Enter your Apple ID and password.
5. Back in the MobileMe dialog, tap and drag to turn on the FindMyiPad feature.
6. Tap Save.
7. Click the blue arrow for the iPad and choose an option.
If click Wipe, click Erase All Data to confirm. Your information is removed from the iPad. If you click Display Message or Play Sound, either type a message to display on the iPad or click Play a sound for 2 minutes, which causes the iPad to make noise. Click Send.