Facebook Customer Chat – Customizable Live Chat for WordPress
Facebook Customer Chat is a simple but effective WordPress plugin that gives an opportunity to seamlessly connect your website with the power of live Facebook chat. It allows you to get the closest contact with your users and potential customers without living the WordPress website.
Facebook Customer Chat is a perfect tool for improving your social media marketing strategy along with your branding strategy and community building opportunities. This plugin allows you to quickly react to user questions, offers, requests and other messages. Such additional engagement on the pages of your WordPress website will lead to a significant growth of conversion rates and decreasing of bounce rates.
Facebook Customer Chat obtains some unique features which make it a perfect tool for involving your users into chatting and improving their level of trust to your service. Facebook Customer Chat is your guarantee for delivering the message to a user. It is 10 times more effective then the most popular way of conversation with potential and real customers — an email newsletter. Your brand awareness will grow along with the amount of customers you have chatted live.
Facebook Customer Chat is very easy and convenient to install and work with. It has a simple dashboard built into your WordPress admin panel. There is no need in fine-tuning the plugin to start working with it. On the other hand, you get a flexible tool with the opportunity to change user interface colors, button positions and custom tooltips for users.
Facebook Customer Chat is fully compatible with WordPress and works as simple as any native WordPress widget. It means you can add, delete, customize and move your live chat with the visual editor and do not need any special knowledge in web development or design to change settings of the plugin.
- Widget-like live Facebook Chat with all corresponding WordPress features.
- Custom position on the right or left side f your website.
- Custom position choice based on user role or device.
- Include and exclude feature for any page or category of your WordPress website.
- Exclusive feature: full control on choosing colors for user interface of the chat.
- The opportunity to create your custom tooltip for the live chat.
- Easy and cozy dashboard inside your WordPress admin panel.
What Does Facebook Customer Chat?
Facebook Customer Chat is a simple but very important tool for:
- Improving your social media marketing strategy and subscribers` engagement.
- Getting your branding strategy in social media to a new level of awareness.
- Increasing the conversion rate and growing sales naturally.
- Providing a lightning-fast support for each customer by responses to their questions personally.
- Building a strong community by attracting new visitors and keeping your subscribers interested.
- Staying up-to-date and aware of users` wishes and demands while creating content or providing services.
Why Choose Facebook Customer Chat?
Facebook Customer Chat has a set of unique features which help you to achieve different goals:
- Guaranteed message delivery for a user personally and the highest chance to be seen and engaged.
- Best user engagement: Facebook messages are 10 times more effective then other methods of reaching your audience.
- Strong user trust can be gained by providing fast and useful answers to customers` questions.
- Improved conversion rates and additional user motivation for purchases within the individual promotions.
- Perfect support for your branding strategy which should begin with the attention to users` questions.
- Full control on the first contact with any potential customer and further lead of his interest.
- Easiest work flow by means of beginner-friendly interface of the plugin`s dashboard inside WordPress.
- WordPress widget features with all their convenience and flexibility.
- Exclusive styles customization options: you can choose button position, custom tooltips, text and elements color for your WordPress website.
- Unique flexibility by choosing the live chat position based on user role or device. The widget can also be included or excluded for your personal list of pages and categories.
[1.0.4] Code tweaks and fixes according to recent Facebook changes [1.0.3] Fix for admin white page in latest WordPress versions in some cases [1.0.2] Fix for custom color UI on mobiles [1.0.1] Hot fixes for some usecases [1.0.0] Initial release