Android M Launcher Prime also codenamed “M Launcher Premium”, is the latest android launcher that emulates the interface of the newly announced Android M operating system. Unlike the default Android M Launcher, the M launcher Prime achieves some amazing features and better interface.
The sidebar of the Android M Launcher prime is quite handy, and the personalization of the launcher has great impact on its interface coupled with some other edit mode option that is being managed on the screen.
Summarized Features of the Android M Launcher Prime
- Support icon theme, compatible with 5000+ third-party icon packs; many live wallpapers and cloud based wallpapers
- Able to change launcher desktop and drawer grid size, lock desktop, etc
- 4 UI Size Mode, easy to change the icon size
- 4 drawer style: horizontal, vertical, vertical with category, list style
- 12 desktop and drawer transition effect, there are about 200+ options to customize launcher to what you like, make your launcher personalized
- It include handy features, such as cleaner, toggle, torch, favorite apps and more, and you can drag-out Sidebar from anywhere
- Features to hide app, create folders, sort app and more, and drawer has Quick A-Z bar to help to quickly locate app; it also support multi groups (multi tabs)
- Many features to protect your privacy, such as app lock, lock hidden apps, private folder and guest mode
- Power Saver (include CPU monitor, Greenify hibernate, startup management),
- Booster (one tap to boost phone),
- Switcher, quick to manage all the switcher in one place, more handy then systems
- M Launcher provide almost ALL the handy tools that you will need to manage your devices well
- Many gestures and Dock icon gestures
- Unread Counts/Notifier for SMS, MAIL, Missed CALL, Whatsapp etc
- Backup and restore launcher setting and layout; Support import layout from other launchers
- Private folder; Super folder
- App Lock
- Double tap to turn off screen, triple tap to turn on
- More Unread Counts/Notifier
- More gestures; Icon gestures
- More transition effect
- Transparent StatusBar Clone for Android 4.0-4.3Screenshots of What the M Launcher Prime
How to Install Android M Launcher Prime v1.6 APK
This launcher is supported on android device ranging from android OS v4.0+, and to install this launcher, you’ve to install the previous Android M Launcher (that’s if you’ve installed it before), then follow the below guide.
– Firstly, download the Android M Launcher Prime from here.
– To install, first enable unknown source app from your device, simply go to settings >> security>> unknown source. Then enable from there.
Once you’ve enabled or tick the unknown source box, then you would be able to install applications that isn’t downloaded from Google play store.
– After that, install the application and launch.
That’s it; you can now enjoy the new experience and better interface of the Android M Launcher Prime.