Diamond Visa Card is Now Accepted on Paypal
Yes it’s been long now, that Nigerians has long waited for the opportunity to come to pass, because Nigerian has benn blacklisted by PAYPAL some so many Years now, Diamond Bank Nigeria PLC has just announced that, there Naira VISA CARD is now been accepted by PAYPAL and you can buy anything with it.
This is to tell that your Diamond Visa debitand credit cards are now accepted for payments on PayPal, and you can now shop anywhere from millions of international online stores and pay with your Diamond debit/credit cards.
To pay with your cards, simply go to http://www.paypal.com and follow these simple steps:
- Input your preferred email address
- Enter a suitable password
- Fill in your 1st middle and last name, Date of birth, nationality and address.
- Your valid phone number will also be required
- Click on the *link card* button (this enables you link your card to the website so you do not have to always input your card details while making payments)
- Input your card number, expiry date and CV2 number (the three numbers at the back of your card)
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Confirm your email address by inputting the characters displayed and submit.
You can now go to your favorite online store, click on PayPal during checkout and follow the steps to complete your order.
So go on, register your Diamond Visa card now and start shopping!!!
For more information, please call Diamond 24hour contact center on 0700-300-0000, send an SMS to 30811 or email us at email@example.com
More Publications You Missed!