How to install Android 5.0.1 Lollipop Samsung Galaxy GT-I9500 Official Firmware And Download the OS to your PC [Working And Active Link]
|Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500|
|Screenshot of Android 5.0.1 Lollipop update on Galaxy S4 I9500. XDA|
- Install proper USB drivers for your Galaxy S4 on the computer.
- Create a backup of all the data of the phone using any custom recovery.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on phone to connect it with the computer and use Android SDK with it. [Navigate to Settings>> Developer Options>> check the USB Debugging option.]
- Your Galaxy S4 should have above 80% battery charge.
- The device should be factory unlocked.
- The phone will lose custom ROM once the stock update is installed. Also, the custom recovery will be replaced by the stock version.
- Your Galaxy S4 will no longer belong to a rooted version with the installation of official firmware.
- Android 5.0.1 Lollipop I9500XXUHOA7 works only with Galaxy S4 I9500. As flashing this on any incorrect variant might brick the device, verify the model number by navigating to Settings>> About phone>> Model number and then install firmware based on the model number.
- NAIJAEXPLOITS will not be held liable for any damage to the device.
- Tap on the BL button and select BL_I9500XXUHOA7-CL3943544_QB3767100_REV00-user_low_ship.tar.md5
- Tap on AP button and select AP_I9500XXUHOA7-CL3943544_QB3767100_REV00-user_low_ship.tar.md5
- Tap on CP button and select CP_I9500XXUHOA7-CL3943544_QB3767100_REV00-user_low_ship.tar.md5
- Tap on CSC button and select CSC_SER_I9500SERHOA7_ CL3943544_ QB3767100_REV00-user_low_ship.tar.md5