Rooting Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210 & SM-T210R and Install TWRP Recovery on It
- Download the TWRP image file (it’s same for SM-T210 and SM-T210R both): T210.TWRP.22.214.171.124.tar.md5
- Download Odin 3.09 and unzip the downloaded file: Odin_v3.09.zip
- Download the latest SuperSU zip and copy the file to your device: UPDATE-SuperSU.zip
- Install Samsung USB Drivers on your computer if you do not have it already.
- Enable USB debugging on your Galaxy Tab 3
Install TWRP & Root Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210 / T210R
- Launch Odin 3.09 as administrator.
- Turn off your tab and boot it into the Download mode by pressing theVolume Down + Home + Power buttons at the same time for 2-3 seconds. When the warning screen with yellow exclamation sign appears, press the Volume Up key to enter the Download Mode.
- Now connect your tab to your computer via USB cable. Use the original cable provided by Samsung to avoid errors.
- When you see “Added!!” on the Odin message box, click the AP button and add T210.TWRP.126.96.36.199.tar.md5 to the field.
- Then click the Start button to start TWRP installation.
- When the installation is finished, you will see PASS!/RESET! message on Odin and your Galaxy Tab will reboot automatically.
- Wait till the device boot up and copy UPDATE-SuperSU.zip file to your device if you have not done that yet.
- Now turn off your Tab 3 and boot it into Recovery Mode: press and hold the Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together till the screen turns up you see the TWRP menu.
- Tap the Install button, navigate to UPDATE-SuperSU.zip file and select it
- Then slide the confirmation slider button to flash SuperSU on your Galaxy Tab 3.
- Finally its time to reboot your device by selecting Reboot> System option.