How to find the code to add a device to Mozilla Firefox Sync?
Table of Contents
- How do I find the code on an Android device?
- How do I find the code on another computer?
How do I find the code on an Android Device
1. Tap the Set up Firefox Sync button on the Firefox Start page.
Note: You can also access Sync through the main menu More > Settings > Sync.
2. The code to add this device appears.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button (Tools menu in Windows XP) and select Set Up Sync. The Firefox Sync Setup window will open.
- Click I Have an Account.
- The code to add this computer will be displayed.
Share this article: You can use the link http://naijaexploits.blogspot.com/2012/09/how-to-find-code-to-add-device-to.html to easily share this article with others. It will display instructions automatically customized for their operating system and language.